Blocks ::: block_grade_me
Maintained by Tyler Bannister, Logan Reynolds, James McQuillan
Shows a teacher all of the assignments and manual quiz questions (essays and file responses) that have been submitted, but not graded.
Grade Me 220.127.116.11
Released: Tuesday, May 20, 2014, 10:07 PM
Fixed CONTRIB-4805 - Clicking on a checkmark may take you to the wrong student
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Can be updated from
- 18.104.22.168 (2012080507), 22.214.171.124 (2013022605)
- Can be updated to
- 126.96.36.199 (2013051407), 188.8.131.52 (2014010702), 184.108.40.206 (2014051200), 220.127.116.11 (2013051408), 18.104.22.168 (2013051409), 22.214.171.124 (2014010704)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.4
- Latest release for Moodle 2.4
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS branch
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.