Block of integration of EvalCOMIX web service in Moodle 3.6 onwards.
EvalCOMIX is a web service designed to create and deploy assessment tools. With EvalCOMIX is possible to:
1) Design and manage versatile assessment tools such as checklists, rating scales and
2) Use the tools created in the competence assessment process, integrated in Moodle. It
allows self-assessment and peer-assessment, as well as traditional teacher assessment.
1) Copy the EvalCOMIX folder into the moodle blocks directory
2) Access the Notifications page as administrator and install the EvalCOMIX block.
3) Configure the URL of the EvalCOMIX web service. Access:
Site Administration > Plugins > Blocks > EvalCOMIX
and edit "EvalCOMIX server URL" field. To perform the tests, use the following URL: https://koala.uca.es/evalfor/evalcomixserverdemo
As a Teacher, add EvalCOMIX block in a course.
Please visit http://evalcomix.uca.es/index.php/handbook.html to get the handbook of EvalCOMIX block.
INFORMATION ABOUT ALL THE PERSONAL DATA THAT THE PLUGIN PROCESSES
- Information about the Specific Students option in the Peer Evaluation mode. It stores what student is the evaluator and which is the evaluated.
- Information about the average of all the ratings given to a user in each evaluation modality