EnrolByCode 1.2 (Build: 2020061000)
This moodle plugin allows user enrolment by showing temporary access codes. These access codes are only valid as long as they are shown in a modal dialog, but a longer expiration period can be set optionally.
That way an invitation link to a course can be sent using other media (e-Mail, Messengers, ...) and users can self-enrol directly using that link.
When a user enters a valid access code this plugin will check for the first occurrance of a "manual enrol method" of the referenced course. If the first manual enrol method found is inactive, it will activate it. If it finds none, it creates a default one in that course.
The block can be added to any course page, on the frontpage or dashboard. Within a course page it allows the creation of codes, and offers a field to enter access codes to users.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- 1.2 (Build: 2020061000)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7, Moodle 3.8, Moodle 3.9
- Latest release for Moodle 3.5
- Latest release for Moodle 3.6
- Latest release for Moodle 3.7
- Latest release for Moodle 3.8
- Latest release for Moodle 3.9
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS branch
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.