edu-sharing Workspace v5.0
Code prechecksHTML | XML
edu-sharing block workspace
A block with a button taking you to the edu-sharing workspace and the edu-sharing search engine. The workspace provides the graphical user interface of the edu-sharing repository that allows users, departments or project groups to manage their content, arrange it in folders or share it with peers. It offers your users the following features: - content licenses (creative commons) - freely configurable folder structures - meta-data editing and inheritance - version management
Depends on the edu-sharing activity module.
For a full documentation with screenshots of the post installation steps for the edu-sharing plugin pakage visit the documentation pages.
More information can be found on the homepage.
Where can I get the latest release?
You find our latest releases on our github repository.
If you plan to contribute on a regular basis, please visit our community site.
Code is under the GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE v3.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.9, Moodle 3.0, Moodle 3.1, Moodle 3.2, Moodle 3.3, Moodle 3.4, Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7, Moodle 3.8
- Latest release for Moodle 2.9
- Latest release for Moodle 3.0
- Latest release for Moodle 3.1
- Latest release for Moodle 3.2
- Latest release for Moodle 3.3
- Latest release for Moodle 3.4
- Latest release for Moodle 3.5
- Latest release for Moodle 3.6
- Latest release for Moodle 3.7
- Latest release for Moodle 3.8
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.