Basic course search
Blocks ::: block_coursesearch
Maintained by Mark Sharp
This plugin simply displays Moodle's course search form in a block.
Basic course search 1.3
Moodle 3.8, 3.9
Released: Thursday, May 27, 2021, 6:38 PM
Code prechecksHTML | XML
- Updated travis for newer versions of Moodle
- GDPR compatibility
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.