Course Status 1.0.5
Moodle Course Status
A block to display visibility of a course on a course page. Allows a user with appropriate permissions to publish / unpublish a course. I.E. Make it visible or not visible.
- "Course Status" - Set a title for the block. Leave empty for no title (default).
- Published icon - Set the fontawesome icon to use within the button for published courses (default is check-circle)
- Unpublished icon - Set the fontawesome icon to use within the button for unpublished courses (default is times-circle)
Per instance configuration
Guidelines for use
Simply add to a course page in order to use the block. Change settings of the block to get it to display on any course pge.
Version 1.0.5 (2020041301)
How do I get set up?
Installs at /blocks/course_status
Site-wide configuration options are available under: Site Administration -> Plugins -> Blocks -> Course Status
Per Instance block settings are available by editing block configuration.
- Moodle 3.7, 3.8
- Manoj Solanki (Coventry University)
Jeremy Hopkins (Coventry University)
Adaptable is licensed under: GPL v3 (GNU General Public License) - http://www.gnu.org/licenses
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS branch
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.