Course Module navigation
Blocks ::: block_course_modulenavigation
Maintained by Clément Prudhomme, Sylvain Revenu, Jordan KESRAOUI
A block to show the users a summary (like a table of contents) of a course with section names and a list of all resources and activities. If activity completion is used in the course, course navigation block will display a circle (either empty or green)
Course Module navigation v4.5
Moodle 3.10, 3.11
Released: Wednesday, May 26, 2021, 9:33 PM
Code prechecksHTML | XML
Version 4.5 ( 2021.05.12)
- Fix an issue were section with hidden activities was displayed
- Sections without modules will no longer be displayed
- Sections with only hidden modules will no longer be displayed for all users
- Sections / activities with restricted access will no longer be displayed if you do not meet the conditions
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.