Blocks ::: block_configurable_reports
Maintained by Juan Leyva, Sara Arjona Téllez
This block is a Moodle custom reports builder. You can create custom reports without SQL knowledge. It's a tool suitable for admins or teachers.
Configurable Reports 2.3.9
Moodle 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, 2.6, 2.7, 2.8, 2.9
Released: Wednesday, February 17, 2016, 2:40 AM
phplint phpcs90300 | 1086 js15 | 5996 css7 | 815 phpdoc1784 | 156 savepoint thirdparty grunt shifter mustacheHTML | XML
Fix bug when creating the category list
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.2, Moodle 2.3, Moodle 2.4, Moodle 2.5, Moodle 2.6, Moodle 2.7, Moodle 2.8, Moodle 2.9
- Latest release for Moodle 2.2
- Latest release for Moodle 2.3
- Latest release for Moodle 2.4
- Latest release for Moodle 2.5
- Latest release for Moodle 2.6
- Latest release for Moodle 2.7
- Latest release for Moodle 2.8
- Latest release for Moodle 2.9
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.