Restriction by course role
Availability conditions ::: availability_role
Maintained by Ulm University, Alexander Bias, Luca Bösch
Moodle availability plugin which lets users restrict resources, activities and sections based on roles
Restriction by course role v3.3-r2
Released: Saturday, December 9, 2017, 12:31 AM
Code prechecksHTML | XML
- 2017-12-08 - Changed text style for role to fit to other availability conditions.
- 2017-12-04 - Fixed compatibility changes for Behat tests.
- 2017-12-04 - Check compatibility for Moodle 3.3, no functionality change.
- 2017-12-04 - Added Workaround to travis.yml for fixing Behat tests with TravisCI.
- 2017-11-08 - Updated travis.yml to use newer node version for fixing TravisCI error.
- 2017-05-30 - Improve Travis CI support
- 2017-05-29 - Add Travis CI support
- 2017-05-05 - Improve README.md
- 2017-03-23 - Bugfix: Courses with a role availability condition added to an activity were not imported cleanly - Credits to Andrew Hancox
- 2017-01-13 - Check compatibility for Moodle 3.2, no functionality change
- 2017-01-13 - Small change to YUI Code to make the plugin work with theme_boost
- 2017-01-12 - Move Changelog from README.md to CHANGES.md
- 2016-09-15 - Feature: Add support for role switching - Credits to Yair Spielmann
- 2016-08-15 - Bugfix: Courses with a role availability condition added to an activity were not restored cleanly - Credits to Nadav Kavalerchik and Davo Smith
- 2016-07-19 - Check compatibility for Moodle 3.1, no functionality change
Changes before v3.1
- 2016-02-10 - Change plugin version and release scheme to the scheme promoted by moodle.org, no functionality change
- 2016-01-01 - Initial version
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.3
- Latest release for Moodle 3.3
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag