Restriction by language
Restriction by language 3.1
Code prechecksHTML | XML
Restrict module and section access based on user language.
Language filters are great, but sometimes they can make your resources and activities very complex. This availability condition makes it easy to show an English resource only to English users and an activity in French only to French speaking students.
WARNING: The Moodle Mobile app relies on the user profile language and/or course language to show or hide a resource: the language selected in the app does NOT prevail.
Check the global documentation about conditional availability conditions: https://docs.moodle.org/en/Conditional_activities_settings
- Unpack the zip file into the availability/condition/ directory. A new directory will be created called language.
- Go to Site administration > Notifications to complete the plugin installation.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Can be updated from
- 1.0, 1.0, 1.0, 1.0, 1.0, 1.0 (2014091200), 2.7 (2014092000), 3.1+, 3.2
- Can be updated to
- 3.2+, 3.2+ (2017080300), 3.3+, 3.3+ (2018030400), 3.4+, 3.4+, 3.4+ (2018090300), 3.5+ (2019022800), 3.5+ (2019051200), 3.5+ (2019100200), 3.7+ (2020050801), 3.7+ (2020062600), 3.8+ (2020102300), 3.8+ (2020112700)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.1
- Latest release for Moodle 3.1
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL