User key authentication
Authentication ::: auth_userkey
Maintained by Catalyst IT, Dmitrii Metelkin, Brendan Heywood, Marcus Boon, Adam Riddell
Log in to Moodle using one time user key based login URL. Auth plugin for organising simple SSO (single sign on) between moodle and your external web application.
User key authentication 2017051503
Moodle 2.9, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2
Released: Wednesday, May 2, 2018, 9:02 AM
Code prechecksHTML | XML
Fixed a critical bug, when users remained not confirmed after being created by userkey auth method. This could cause users to be deleted as unconfirmed by 'Delete unconfirmed users' schedule task.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Can be updated from
- Can be updated to
- 2020050800, 2020050801 (2020050801)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.9, Moodle 3.0, Moodle 3.1, Moodle 3.2
- Latest release for Moodle 2.9
- Latest release for Moodle 3.0
- Latest release for Moodle 3.1
- Latest release for Moodle 3.2
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Authentication
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myauth") in the "auth" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation