Leeloo LXP SSO
Leeloo LXP SSO 1.1.2
Leeloo LXP SSO
This plugin is a part of the Moodle LMS | Leeloo LXP integration
It enables your Moodle LMS to be seamlessly integrated with your Leeloo LXP.
It acts as a Login and Identity provider for Leeloo LXP.
How does it work?
If the Moodle SSO option is enabled in Leeloo LXP, whenever users try to access the Leeloo LXP login page, they will be redirected to Moodle LMS login page. Upon entering their credentials in Moodle LMS, they are redirected to Leeloo LXP with a login key.
Upon log in to Moodle LMS:
If the user doesn’t exist in Leeloo LXP, it will create an account and a unique login key
If the user already exists in Leeloo LXP, it will update the user’s information
Note: This plugin requires a subscription to Leeloo LXP: https://leeloolxp.com/ Leeloo LXP offers several free modules to enhance your Moodle LMS.
To subscribe, please go to https://leeloolxp.com/ and follow the steps to register your account. You will first create an account and provide your organization information.
We will install the Leeloo LXP Core bundle for you, free of charge.
Once your account is created, you can use your free Leeloo LXP Core, or upgrade to a bigger bundle.
Both the Login & Attendance Tracker and the Learning Activities Tracker are included with the Leeloo LXP ACHIEVE bundle. Your institution might be eligible for a free or a discounted upgrade.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.3, Moodle 3.4, Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7, Moodle 3.8, Moodle 3.9, Moodle 3.10, Moodle 3.11
- Latest release for Moodle 3.3
- Latest release for Moodle 3.4
- Latest release for Moodle 3.5
- Latest release for Moodle 3.6
- Latest release for Moodle 3.7
- Latest release for Moodle 3.8
- Latest release for Moodle 3.9
- Latest release for Moodle 3.10
- Latest release for Moodle 3.11
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Authentication
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myauth") in the "auth" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation