Atto ::: atto_templates4u
Maintained by Mark Sharp
This is an atto plugin for Moodle which allows the administrator to define a set of predefined templates which a teacher can insert into their course pages.
Moodle 3.7, 3.8, 3.9, 3.10, 3.11
Released: Monday, June 7, 2021, 5:21 PM
Code prechecksHTML | XML
- Fix linting
- Incorrect site permission checked in settings Thanks to Andrea Schenkel
- Plugin renamed: atto_templates4u (See README.md for information)
- Added option to restrict template functionality to selected roles. Thanks to Adrian Perez for suggesting the feature and working on code.
- Fixed incorrect setting name. Thanks to Adrian Perez for spotting my mistake.
- Fixed bug stripping id tags from templates.
- Added a setting to let Moodle clean the template HTML or output the raw template with no checks.
- Added support for Font-Awesome icon mapping.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Can be updated from
- 3.8.1 (2020030400)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.7, Moodle 3.8, Moodle 3.9, Moodle 3.10, Moodle 3.11
- Latest release for Moodle 3.7
- Latest release for Moodle 3.8
- Latest release for Moodle 3.9
- Latest release for Moodle 3.10
- Latest release for Moodle 3.11
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Atto
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myeditorplugin") in the "lib/editor/atto/plugins" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish installation of the plugin.
To make the newly installed plugin available, you need to edit the Atto toolbar configuration so that the new plugin appears in the toolbar.
- Go to your Site administration ►Plugins ► Text editors ► Atto HTML editor ► Atto toolbar settings
- Add the new plugin to the desired position in the toolbar.