More background colours
More background colours 1.2.9 for Moodle 2.7-3.5 (build 2018050202)
Code prechecksHTML | XML
More font background colors for Atto
Modification of the backcolor plugin allowing the Moodle admin to define colors
New in version 1.2 (2015101200)
you can now have several rows of colors, not just one single column : in the plugin settings, just enter several space-separated hex color codes per line -- thanks to Abu Zakaria!
if allowed in the plugin settings, users can now use a color wheel to set their own colors -- thanks to jinhofer
Install the plugin directory as usual in lib/editor/atto/plugins.
Then visit Site Administration > Plugins > Atto > More font background colors to define the colors you want your users to be able to chose from.
Finally, enable the plugin by adding 'morebackcolors' (without the quotes) in the Atto toolbar settings.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- 1.2.9 for Moodle 2.7-3.5 (build 2018050202)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.7, Moodle 2.8, Moodle 2.9, Moodle 3.0, Moodle 3.1, Moodle 3.2, Moodle 3.3, Moodle 3.4, Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7, Moodle 3.8, Moodle 3.9, Moodle 3.10, Moodle 3.11
- Latest release for Moodle 2.7
- Latest release for Moodle 2.8
- Latest release for Moodle 2.9
- Latest release for Moodle 3.0
- Latest release for Moodle 3.1
- Latest release for Moodle 3.2
- Latest release for Moodle 3.3
- Latest release for Moodle 3.4
- Latest release for Moodle 3.5
- Latest release for Moodle 3.6
- Latest release for Moodle 3.7
- Latest release for Moodle 3.8
- Latest release for Moodle 3.9
- Latest release for Moodle 3.10
- Latest release for Moodle 3.11
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Atto
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myeditorplugin") in the "lib/editor/atto/plugins" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish installation of the plugin.
To make the newly installed plugin available, you need to edit the Atto toolbar configuration so that the new plugin appears in the toolbar.
- Go to your Site administration ►Plugins ► Text editors ► Atto HTML editor ► Atto toolbar settings
- Add the new plugin to the desired position in the toolbar.