Matrix editor v1.0-2
Code prechecksHTML | XML
Moodle Atto Editor plugin for Matrices and Arrays using TeX/MathJax
Download the zip file, unzip to give the moodle-atto_editor-matrix folder. Rename this to matrix and copy to the lib/editor/atto/plugins folder of your Moodle installation to give lib/editor/atto/plugins/matrix
Or Navigate to the lib/editor/atto/Plugins directory of your Moodle installation. Then isue the command
git clone https://github.com/geoffrowland/moodle-editor_atto-matrix.git matrix.
Then visit the Admin notifications page of your Moodle to complete the installation.
After installation you need to complete the following steps:
Add matrix to Administration > Site administration > Plugins > Text editors > Atto HTML editor > Atto toolbar settings > Toolbar config, to give, for example:
insert = equation, matrix, charmap, table, clear
Finally, you may need to Purge all caches on your Moodle server
Administration > Site administration > Development > Purge all caches
and in your browser
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS branch
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Atto
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myeditorplugin") in the "lib/editor/atto/plugins" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish installation of the plugin.
To make the newly installed plugin available, you need to edit the Atto toolbar configuration so that the new plugin appears in the toolbar.
- Go to your Site administration ►Plugins ► Text editors ► Atto HTML editor ► Atto toolbar settings
- Add the new plugin to the desired position in the toolbar.