Atto ::: atto_linkadv
Maintained by Mark Sharp
This is an atto plugin for Moodle which is a drop-in replacement for the default atto_link plugin. It adds an extra couple of fields to the link dialog: id and class. These allow the user to create bookmarks or add styles to their links (e.g. btn btn-primary for Bootstrap-based themes).
Moodle 3.8, 3.9, 3.10, 3.11
Released: Wednesday, June 2, 2021, 4:23 PM
Code prechecksHTML | XML
- Add testing and extra readme notes on context
- Add Github CI
- Fix linting
- Updated styles to match atto_link
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Can be updated from
- 3.2.1 (2017060600)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.8, Moodle 3.9, Moodle 3.10, Moodle 3.11
- Latest release for Moodle 3.8
- Latest release for Moodle 3.9
- Latest release for Moodle 3.10
- Latest release for Moodle 3.11
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Atto
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myeditorplugin") in the "lib/editor/atto/plugins" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish installation of the plugin.
To make the newly installed plugin available, you need to edit the Atto toolbar configuration so that the new plugin appears in the toolbar.
- Go to your Site administration ►Plugins ► Text editors ► Atto HTML editor ► Atto toolbar settings
- Add the new plugin to the desired position in the toolbar.