Cincopa Atto Plugin
Cincopa Atto Plugin v1.0.4
Cincopa Atto Editor
Use Cincopa to easily add videos, photo galleries, slideshows, music and playlists and much more. Enjoy more than 100 designed
- HASSLE-FREE media plugin for your site, include Videos, Slideshows, Image Galleries, Audio playlists and podcasts.
- Responsive design and HTML5 to ensure compatibility with mobile phones, tablets as well as desktops. Your audience is mobile more than ever, our technology will make sure that they can access your content anywhere and anytime.
- Fully Managed to ensure high speed, scalability, security and reliability of your media.
Cincopa Atto Editor plugin adds button to your text editor which allows you to insert Cincopa media gallery. It can be used on any post or page on your site.
In order to use this plugin you will need to install Cincopa Media Filter plugin and register at https://cincopa.com
username: email@example.com password: osmann#123
- Extract content of zip archive
- Upload extracted folder to lib/editor/atto/plugins
- Visit Moodle as administrator
- Navigate to Dashboard (upgrade your Moodle )
- Navigate to Site administration > Plugins > Text editors > Atto HTML editor > Atto toolbar settings
- Add the 'cincopa' in Toolbar config.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.8, Moodle 2.9, Moodle 3.0, Moodle 3.1, Moodle 3.2, Moodle 3.3, Moodle 3.4, Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7, Moodle 3.8, Moodle 3.9, Moodle 3.10, Moodle 3.11
- Latest release for Moodle 2.8
- Latest release for Moodle 2.9
- Latest release for Moodle 3.0
- Latest release for Moodle 3.1
- Latest release for Moodle 3.2
- Latest release for Moodle 3.3
- Latest release for Moodle 3.4
- Latest release for Moodle 3.5
- Latest release for Moodle 3.6
- Latest release for Moodle 3.7
- Latest release for Moodle 3.8
- Latest release for Moodle 3.9
- Latest release for Moodle 3.10
- Latest release for Moodle 3.11
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Atto
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myeditorplugin") in the "lib/editor/atto/plugins" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish installation of the plugin.
To make the newly installed plugin available, you need to edit the Atto toolbar configuration so that the new plugin appears in the toolbar.
- Go to your Site administration ►Plugins ► Text editors ► Atto HTML editor ► Atto toolbar settings
- Add the new plugin to the desired position in the toolbar.