Assignment submissions ::: assignsubmission_snap
Maintained by Joan Guillén
Add to your Moodle assignments the ability to include Snap! projects
Current versions available: 1
- Snap! submissions v2.1 embeds your online Snap! distros (Snap!, Snap4Arduino...) into your Moodle.
- Everything runs in your Moodle server (users, projects...)
- It is a Moodle assignment submission plugin, adding this feature to any of your assignment activities. Then, your Snap! activities have all the Moodle features: more submission elements (files, online text...), feedback, assessment, groupings, completion... and all the management of users, classes, courses, backups...
- You can control the environment language and enable/disable Snap! cloud features to the embedded Snap!s
- Student start point can be an empty project or you can use templates as project starting points.
- Available with English, Spanish and Catalan translations.
More info and legacy plugins (for older Snap! distros) at SnapInMoodle
Joan Guillén (Lead maintainer)
Please login to view contributors details and/or to contact them