Assignment submissions ::: assignsubmission_physical
Maintained by Jez H, Manoj Solanki, Garth Williamson, Ionut Marchis, Dez Glidden, Catalyst IT, Kevin Moore
Generate printable cover sheets with bar codes for physical items of assessment. A local plugin is available to manage scanning of assignments using a generic barcode scanner.
Physical Submissions 1.0.0
Moodle 3.4, 3.5, 3.6, 3.7, 3.8
Released: Monday, January 28, 2019, 5:46 PM
phplint phpcs0 | 5 js0 | 1 css17 | 0 phpdoc2 | 0 savepoint1 | 0 thirdparty grunt1 | 1 shifter mustache0 | 1HTML | XML
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.4, Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7, Moodle 3.8
- Latest release for Moodle 3.4
- Latest release for Moodle 3.5
- Latest release for Moodle 3.6
- Latest release for Moodle 3.7
- Latest release for Moodle 3.8
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Assignment submissions
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the plugin.
- Place the folder (eg "myassignsubmission") in the "/mod/assign/submission" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation