Poruke koje je napisao/la Visvanath Ratnaweera

Slika Particularly helpful Moodlers Slika Translators
Ha, ha, ha! Rick, since when are you in to opinion polls? Don't count my opinion, though - I was told elsewhere that I do not belong to the target audience. Maybe, Moodle should implement the opposite of what I say.

Yes, we are sufficiently off-topic that we should shift to the Lounge.
I see "clunky" differently. How does one measure clunkiness? Of course there is no unit of measurement. So when somebody uses that for a comparison, he is functioning fully at the emotional level. So no point in arguing - one can only make matters worse. Let them live in their "ordered" world, once a while show an example of what you've achieved with this clunky thing, expecting nothing.
You've demonstrated the answer to your question: Move all those questions you've asked in various forums in to one, then you and the Web have an encyclopaedic compilation of "How to Moodle".

BTW, is the other discussion Possible to manage FAQ in Questions Bank? a continuation of this discussion?

Nothing to worry. There are no obligations other than the site policy.

What I said was you can get \( \TeX \) formulas in Moodle, but not full \( \LaTeX \) and tikZ packages. The JSXGraph works though for diagrams.

P.S. No need to re-post in the Mathematics Tools forum. The moderator may move the whole thread there.