Posts made by Frank Erazo

Moodle in English -> Themes -> Evolved Theme

by Frank Erazo -
Moodle version: 2.8

I am trying to simply change the style of a header - here is the style that exists:

.loginbox h2 {
  color:#DBDBDB;
  text-align:center;
}

I am trying to override the style using the Custom CSS option (change the font to basic black).  I do realize that I could probably access the css files on the backend, but at this time, I do not have FTP access. 

Please let me know if I'm using the Custom CSS option in the theme incorrectly.

Thank you.

Attachment Screen Shot 2015-05-04 at 1.35.32 PM.png
Average of ratings: -

Moodle in English -> Themes -> [RESOLVED] Custom Menu

by Frank Erazo -

Moodle version: 2.4.5

I am trying to find out a little bit more about the custom menu which is working just fine.  However, I noticed a difference between two themes (Anomaly & Leatherbound).  For the Anomaly theme, a link to the Logout is placed automatically before all other custom links.  When I switch to the Leatherbound theme, the Logout link goes away. 

Of course, I found all sorts of documentation regarding the $OUTPUT->custom_menu.  In both themes, there is a <?php echo $OUTPUT->custom_menu(); ?>.  

I've looked in the Anomaly theme folder searching where the Logout link may be coming from, but I am not able to find it.  I would like to see if I can remove the Logout link or change it so it appears AFTER my own custom links.

Thank you.

(Edited by Mary Evans - original submission Wednesday, 8 October 2014, 10:41 PM)

Attachment logout.png
Average of ratings: -

Moodle 2.4.5+ (Build: 20130815)

I am also receiving a similar message.  How did you determine (from the code) that it was the block_tts?  I do not have that block installed.

I am wondering if I can simply delete the record from the mdl_tool_customlang table, but I do not want something to go wrong.

Please help.  Thank you.

Debug info: Duplicate entry 'en_us-401-m' for key 'm2_toolcust_lancomstr_uix'
INSERT INTO m2_tool_customlang (lang,componentid,stringid,original,master,timemodified,outdated,local,timecustomized) VALUES(?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)
[array (
0 => 'en_us',
1 => '401',
2 => 'm',
3 => 'm',
4 => 'm',
5 => 1411503183,
6 => 0,
7 => NULL,
8 => NULL,
)]
Error code: dmlwriteexception
Stack trace:
  • line 429 of /lib/dml/moodle_database.php: dml_write_exception thrown
  • line 1107 of /lib/dml/mysqli_native_moodle_database.php: call to moodle_database->query_end()
  • line 1149 of /lib/dml/mysqli_native_moodle_database.php: call to mysqli_native_moodle_database->insert_record_raw()
  • line 190 of /admin/tool/customlang/locallib.php: call to mysqli_native_moodle_database->insert_record()
  • line 60 of /admin/tool/customlang/index.php: call to tool_customlang_utils::checkout()