Missing icons

Missing icons

by Nitin Parmar -
Number of replies: 4
Hello,

We've just upgraded to Moodle 1.9. However, unlike in previous versions, the "Cut", "Copy" etc. icons have disappeared from the HTML WYSIWYG toolbar.

I've checked the the settings (Admin > Appearance > HTML Editor) and the relevant boxes seem to be unticked... but even then, the relevant icons aren't showing up. I've checked the files on the server, and they do exist.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Nitin
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Nitin Parmar

Re: Missing icons

by Eugenio Rodríguez Peláez -
Hello,I do not see the toolbar, and instead interpreted the html code is displayed as it is, as if in an plane editor. My html setting is on. I do not understand it.

error_html.PNG
In reply to Eugenio Rodríguez Peláez

by Ruth Ruane -
What browser are you using? I had the same problem when I was using Safari.

I found out what the problem was when I clicked on the HTML editor ? It told me that the problem is with my browser. I switched my broswer to firefox, downloaded it free and the problem was solved.

Also, if you create a 'text page' resource there is no HTML editor. Only if you create a 'new web page' resource.

I hope this might help you.

Ruth
In reply to Ruth Ruane

by Bronwen Campbell -

I have also "lost" my html editor icons in the wiki when I am using internet explorer. They were working fine, then suddenly disappeared and have not returned. Another wiki on the same site is still showing the html editor, but not the one I have been working on. It has all the same settings, so do not know what is wrong. If I switch to firefox, the editor shows up in the "rogue" wiki.

Any suggestions for getting it back in internet explorer?

In reply to Nitin Parmar

by Juan Alberto Corvoisier -

He notado el mismo inconveniente en varias instalaciones, y en diversos navegadores (Internet Explorer, Firefox y otros), he encontrado que en todos los casos eliminando los archivos que guarda el navegador y actualizando la página se muestra la barra del editor HTML, pero no he encontrado todavia la causa o la solucion.

(Sorry for my English: I've noticed the same problem in several facilities, and in various browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox and others), I found that in all cases by removing the files stored by your browser to update the page displays the HTML editor of the bar, but not I have found yet the cause or the solution)