Viewing/Reviewing a Quiz Without Having Taken it?

Viewing/Reviewing a Quiz Without Having Taken it?

by Jeffrey Thomas -
Number of replies: 1

A student joined my full-year course in mid-year.  I told all students they can review (for the final exam) by looking at all the quizzes (which I have set to expose all Responses Scores Feedback Answers after the quiz is closed).

However, this new student cannot see anything, because she never took the quiz in the first place!

As a temporary measure, I disabled the quiz-close-date, let her "take" the quiz by simply starting it, then clicking Submit.    Then I re-enable the original close-date, and she can see the answers.

But is there a more elegant way to allow students to see quiz questions and answers even after it's closed?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Jeffrey Thomas

Re: Viewing/Reviewing a Quiz Without Having Taken it?

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
There is no way to do exactly what you want, but why not make some new revision quizzes using the same questions, but set to have immediately feedback and let the students answer each question as often as they want. That way the can revise by actually doing the questions, rather than just passively reading.