Interface thoughts...

Interface thoughts...

by Robert Trim -
Number of replies: 5
I put the assignment criteria for the assignment on that assignment page. I use photos, video, attached documents, etc. and I try and make it look nice... but it's really hard working in such a small window. when you create a 'Web Page' the work area is much larger. Love to see that made bigger real soon... but in the mean time... what can I direct our IT folks to so they can modify some code to make the window 3 times taller?

Thanks.

Bob
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Robert Trim

Re: Interface thoughts...

by Steve Hyndman -

Isn't there an "Enlarge Editor" icon on your toolbar?

Attachment editor.jpg
In reply to Steve Hyndman

by Robert Trim -
Got it. Just snooped in the HTML area of this site and found there is an issue with that.... but still, I had no idea what this icon was all about. Now I do and I'm so happy....big grin

Big thanks

Bob
In reply to Steve Hyndman

by Mark Miller -
nothing to do with the interface, but a question about the screen.

What program are you using to grab your screen shots? It's so nice and clear. I'm using the screen capture option in Windows. It is really stinky.

Thanks for the help.

Mark C. Miller
Indianapolis Indiana
In reply to Mark Miller

by A. T. Wyatt -
Those screen shots with the nice borders probably come from snagit, which is a techsmith product. I like it very much. You can find it on the techsmith.com website.

atw
In reply to A. T. Wyatt

by John Isner -
+1000 for SnagIt. The best $39.95 I ever spent on a software tool. The things you can do with it are amazing.