First page isn't.

First page isn't.

by Carla Beard -
Number of replies: 3
I created a branch page to serve as a Table of Contents. By the time I finished writing the lesson, however, that page is about 3/4 of the way down the list, and the lesson opens with a question.

The links for correct answers are absolute; for incorrect, right now, relative.

How do I get the first page to be the first page?

Many thanks in advance!

Carla
I'm using Moodle 1.8.
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Carla Beard

Re: First page isn't.

by Sandra King -
Carla, when you are in the edit mode of your lesson, do you notice the arrows directly next to the titles of the pages?

If you click on the arrows next to your Table of Contents title, you can move that page up to the top of the list of titles in the lesson.

This is the simplest way I know to move the branch table.

Sandra King
In reply to Sandra King

by Carla Beard -
Sandra --

Thank you -- that was exactly what I needed. I've used the arrows to move things on my home page, but they just didn't "register" when I looked at them in this context. Thanks for pointing out the obvious with kindness. smile

Carla
In reply to Carla Beard

by Chris Collman -
Picture of Documentation writers
Hi Carla,
Sandra has the right idea.

I wanted to thank you for your post. I can see that the answer is not to be found in the logical places I looked in MoodleDocs. And I discovered Viewing a Lesson page in MoodleDocs came close but did not discuss this very useful topic. And the text needed to be brought up to at least 1.8 speed and the 1.5 comments deleted and more better pictures added smile

Best Chris