Question response don't show

Question response don't show

by Jeeradate Kaowkanchana -
Number of replies: 6
I use Moodle 1.8, I create simple lesson with question. When users make the correct answer the lesson show the response as planned. When use make a wrong answer the lesson do not show the response I added but show standard response.
Would you please be so kind and advice on how let the lesson use my define response?

Best regards,
Jeeradate K.
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Jeeradate Kaowkanchana

Re: Question response don't show

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Which type of question is it: multiple choice, short answer, etc.
In reply to Joseph Rézeau

by Dennis Granger -
In reply to Dennis Granger

by Chris Collman -
Picture of Documentation writers
Hi all,
I added MDL-14172 as a bug in tracker. Logically the feedback settings should not be overridden by other lesson settings such as the "Review button".

I went into MoodleDocs and made some edits to the Review button and the Default feedback sections. Also added a link to language editing page in the default feedback section. Hope this will help others down the line.

Thanks for the posts and the solutions. Chris
In reply to Jeeradate Kaowkanchana

by Chris Collman -
Picture of Documentation writers
Hi Jeeradate,
Here is the key, part of the thread Dennis refers you to.

Would you mind telling us where you looked for an answer to your question before you posted to this forum? There is no right or wrong answer, I am trying to see if we can do a better job.

Thank you for your post.

Best Chris

In reply to Chris Collman

by Jeeradate Kaowkanchana -
Thank you of all kind response to my post.
At last I got the solution from this link http://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=93189 (See below)

I think it is the bug in the system that you should not set "Display Review Button" to "Yes"

Best regards,
Jeeradate K.

Re: Teacher response doesn't show on wrong answers
by Julie Baird - Sunday, March 23, 2008, 03:11 PM
I played around with the settings and changed "Display review button" to NO. That has done the trick for now.

Julie