Print to pdf in glossary

Print to pdf in glossary

by Nuno Regadas -
Number of replies: 3
Good day,

I would like to give my users the opportunity to print their glossaries in the pdf format. This module already has print option, but those who can print in pdf have a virtual printer installed that allows them to do so.

Is there any solution for this problem? Is there a solution for this problem?

Best regards,
Nuno Regadas
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Nuno Regadas

Re: Print to pdf in glossary

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hi Nuno,
You yourself gave the answer to your problem: "those who can print in pdf have a virtual printer installed that allows them to do so".
Anyway, I do not see what you want PDF print for. The current print Glossary facility is not enough?
Joseph
In reply to Joseph Rézeau

Re: Print to pdf in glossary

by Nuno Regadas -
Hi Joseph,
I was trying to see if there was an alternative to that. It would be better if the solution was given by me instead of depending of each user. I wanted the output to be in pdf in order to maintain the structure developed by me.
Nuno
In reply to Nuno Regadas

About glossary

by Nuno Regadas -
Tell me something.
Does the glossary module has the same feature as the wiki related to Group Mode. When I create a glossary will it be possible for every student to have their own glossary or is it shared by all students.

I intended that every student had its own glossary.

Nuno