Glossary Auto-Linking in SCORM Content

Glossary Auto-Linking in SCORM Content

by Leang Chumsoben -
Number of replies: 2
Hello all,

This may be one of the strange questions but I'm just seeking if anyone used to implement this.

Our story was: We have created some courses in eXelearning and exported them as SCORM package. We then imported those packages into Moodle. We would then like to use the Glossary Auto-Linking with the SCORM content. As far as we know, that filter can be used only with the content that we create directly in Moodle. But we still want to look for the possibilities to do so as this will help our learners a lot.

So is there anyone know the possibilities or hints to achieve this?

Thank you very much,
Soben
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Leang Chumsoben

Re: Glossary Auto-Linking in SCORM Content

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
> As far as we know, that filter can be used only with the content that we create directly in Moodle.

Wrong: the Glossary autolinking feature also works with uploaded HTML files, I use it all the time. But I do not know anything about the SCORM files, which I never use. Have you tried the filter settings in Administration Appearance Filter settings -> Filter uploaded files filteruploadedfiles

Average of ratings: Useful (2)
In reply to Joseph Rézeau

Re: Glossary Auto-Linking in SCORM Content

by Leang Chumsoben -
You're right clown. It also works with the SCORM content after I change the setting you mentioned.

Thank you for your reply.