activity locking module prevents multiple quiz attempts

activity locking module prevents multiple quiz attempts

by Christopher Harrison -
Number of replies: 1
I am running Moodle version 1.84 on apache, mysql the following 3th party modules installed:
certificate
questionnaire

Furthermore I have installed the following activity locking module
Activity_Locking_V2_0_for_182_Sept25_07

I am not certain if or how the activity locking module is interfering with the quiz module. I do know the quiz module which comes with moodle 1.84 does not allow multiple retakes of a quiz with the above modules installed.

Has anyone else had a similar problem? Am I missing something? I have all the defaults for the modules except the unlimited setting for the quiz module.

Help and/or Ideas are greatly appreciated.

-C

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Christopher Harrison

Re: activity locking module prevents multiple quiz attempts

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
I've just tested on my 1.8.4+ install. As admin I create a new quiz in a course that allows unlimited attempts. Then I log in as a student, attempt the quiz once. When I get back to the quiz info page, I see an 'Re-attempt quiz' button, and it works.

It looks like a problem caused by one of the add-ons you are using. Try posting in the conditional activities forum. That is the most likely culprit.