Query failed in load_user_capability

Query failed in load_user_capability

by Geethika Gamage -
Number of replies: 2

I installed and working on moodle 1.8 in Linux OS. Suddenly one day when we accessing this site it was not display properly. In the front page on the online users section This is an unknown context () in get_parent_contexts!”  message was displayed.

If somebody login to the system This is an unknown context () in get_parent_contexts!” massage was displayed. I went through the forums related to this title but unable to find the solution.

It is glad if somebody can go through this problem and answer me as soon as possible.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Geethika Gamage

Re: Query failed in load_user_capability

by sumesh ks -

I also facing same problem which came unexpectedly on one day(same(exact) message on front page).I can't create new course.On submitting the datas on course settings page the course is not created properly.A message,same as the given message in meaning is displayed instead.Can anybody help?It's Urgent.Please...

In reply to sumesh ks

Re: Query failed in load_user_capability

by Ralf Meier -
Hello!

I had the same error. The error occured, because the tables mdl_context and mdl_context_rel where marked as "crashed" by mysql.

I solved the problem by repairing the tables.

phpMyAdmin->select the database (in my case "moodle")-> scroll down and click on "Check All" and then "With selected:" -> select "Repair Table".

Hope that helps!

Greeting Ralf