File Upload Permission in Presentation Mod

File Upload Permission in Presentation Mod

by wiz ard -
Number of replies: 2
When teachers try to add images in the Presentation mod they only get the prompt window that allows them to enter the URL to the image they do not get the image upload window (with the directories and upload capabilities). Its only happening in this mod all the others work like they should where the teacher can upload images and browse other images already uploaded. Is there a setting for this mod or something we are missing?
Average of ratings: -
In reply to wiz ard

Re: File Upload Permission in Presentation Mod

by wiz ard -

13 days and no-response what a joke....

I guess no-one here knows how to fix this problem?

In reply to wiz ard

Re: File Upload Permission in Presentation Mod

by Anthony Borrow -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
wiz ard - I think you will find that folks do make a good faith effort to respond to posts. When folks do not respond it is because they do not know or have an answer. After reading your post I do not know what the presentation module is. It is not a standard activity in Moodle that I am familiar with which may explain the lack of response by others. Could you attach a screenshot of the issue you are having and perhaps the URL of the page? It is also helpful to post some information about your installation. In particular, which version of Moodle are you running? I've found that when I am able to provide good, clear information about the issue I am experience that I usually get a pretty speedy reply from the other Moodlers. Best of luck. Peace - Anthony