gebruikersnaam: test

wachtwoord:

What can be the problem ?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Herbert Keijers

Re: Send my details via email

by Jacob Romeyn -

Hi Herbert

Could explain this in a little more detail. Exept for the first line it is in Dutch. This will make it difficult for non Dutch speaking persons to understand. 

Does this happen when an Individual tries to get a login ID by clicking "start creating a new account" ?

In reply to Jacob Romeyn

by Herbert Keijers -

Hello Jacob,

If a user forgot his/her password and asks for a "Send my details via email" (-button)  then the mail is send but there is no temporaly password in the mail.

The place where the password should show is empty ...

I'm running Redhat8 - Apache2.0.40 - php4.2 - Mysql3.23.54a (full access to the server).

It looks like a problem in generating a new temporaly password and sending it.

Thanks for your time,
Herbert.

In reply to Herbert Keijers

by Martin Dougiamas -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Are there any problems with the string 'newpasswordtext' in moodle/lang/nl/moodle.php ? There aren't in my copy, but perhaps there's a typo in your version for this part:

\$a->newpassword
In reply to Martin Dougiamas

by Herbert Keijers -

Hi Martin,

It looks like that was the problem. Line 322 in moodle.php, dutch language, has :
wachtwoord: \$a->wachtwoord
I replaced it with :
wachtwoord: \$a->newpassword
and the problem was solved smiley.gif

Thanks for your support, I certainly am going to try your moodle with my students

Herbert