Get academic record in past semesters and divide course into some classes

Get academic record in past semesters and divide course into some classes

by dewa pribadi -
Number of replies: 1
Hello everybody.. I'm new in moodle. i like it because it have a lot of functionality and very intuitive if used in assignment/test online. But there's 2 problem before i can implement moodle.
First, how if a course can be taught by 2 teacher or more so a course can be divided into 2 or more class and one student must choose only one class.. because in my place, the shortname of a course is fixed and can't be changed.
Second, if a teacher want to see an student academic record in past semesters or past year. how could i make moodle support that. i 've try backup and restore module. but i didn't like it because of it will append data / reset data on recent course.
Where can i get third party plugin or what kind of scenario should i use to solve this problem.

TIA
dewa

Average of ratings: -
In reply to dewa pribadi

Re: Get academic record in past semesters and divide course into some classes

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
For two teachers using the same course, and each having their own students, try using groups (teacher and their students each in a group) and set the course to separate groups mode.