Moodle documentation: Moodle 1.9 presentation in Thai

Moodle documentation: Moodle 1.9 presentation in Thai

by Pat B. -
Number of replies: 6
Hi,
This is my Moodle 1.9 presentation in Thai. Also my GHOP task issue 70 (I wonder why I never heard off this very nice software before) . I translate it from English version and update content to Moodle 1.9.

http://www.mehostdd.com/moodle/presentation_th.ppt

Since I don't have OpenOffice now, I'll create an odp version after my presentation is reviewed and corrected.

Please review for any mistake, feedback is very appreciated. Thanks in advance
Pat
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Pat B.

Re: Moodle documentation: Moodle 1.9 presentation in Thai

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hi Pat,

Thanks for your Moodle 1.9 presentation in Thai - it looks great! approve (though unfortunately I don't understand any of it wink)

My only suggestion for improvement is to rearrange the text boxes and screenshots on slides 20, 25 and 32, as they are slightly overlapping.

Best wishes and thanks for participating in GHOP. smile
In reply to Helen Foster

by Pat B. -
Hi, Just updated presentation and posted in Thai Moodle (here http://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=87321).
I can't get why there are "overlapping" , So I move around images to fit the layout. Please check for it (same link).
Thanks in advance
In reply to Pat B.

by Pat B. -
Hi,

If It has no problem, Please tell me so I can to send it to docs@moodle.org.
If you have any comment, please reply
In reply to Pat B.

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hi Pat,

When I checked the PDF of your presentation I found every slide perfectly laid out. I don't know why I had a problem viewing the ppt file - never mind! wink

Thanks again for your Moodle 1.9 presentation in Thai - excellent work! approve

I'm going to save all the versions of your presentation in cvs, then add download links to the Moodle presentations page in the documentation.

Well done for successfully completing GHOP task 70. smile