GHOP- Review Global Search Video

GHOP- Review Global Search Video

Kevin Xu -
Erantzun kopurua: 5
Hello there, I am a participant of the Google Highly Open Participation Contest and I have made a video tutorial about hot to add Global Search to your Moodle Course.

http://www.youtube.com/bYCvli6YQG4

Please review it and get back to me on any necessary edits. Thank you!
Puntuazioen batez bestekoa: -
Kevin Xu(e)ri erantzunda

Re: GHOP- Review Global Search Video

Kevin Xu -
Sorry, wrong link above because it was still pending. Heres the real link:

Kevin Xu(e)ri erantzunda

Helen Foster -
Core developers-ren irudia Documentation writers-ren irudia Moodle HQ-ren irudia Particularly helpful Moodlers-ren irudia Plugin developers-ren irudia Testers-ren irudia Translators-ren irudia
Hi Kevin,

Thanks for your global search video. I'm sure it will be of help to admins new to Moodle. smile

I've added a link to your video in the Global Search set-up documentation.

Well done for successfully completing GHOP task 37. smile
Helen Foster(e)ri erantzunda

Kevin Xu -
Thank you Helen!

I have also taken the feedback from Nicolas into consideration and made some minor changes. Here is the new updated video:

I have also fixed the link in the Global Search set-up documentation to keep it better updated as well.
Kevin Xu(e)ri erantzunda

Helen Foster -
Core developers-ren irudia Documentation writers-ren irudia Moodle HQ-ren irudia Particularly helpful Moodlers-ren irudia Plugin developers-ren irudia Testers-ren irudia Translators-ren irudia
Great work Kevin - thanks again! approve
Helen Foster(e)ri erantzunda

Robert Brenstein -
This goes boyond Kevin's task but... Are the search box text and button label compatible with multilang filter? I mean the stuff we enter in the configuration of global search. This may be worth explicit mention in the documentation. I presume that the search function itself is language agnostic.