GHOP- Review Global Search Video

GHOP- Review Global Search Video

Kevin Xu -
Atsakymų skaičius: 5
Hello there, I am a participant of the Google Highly Open Participation Contest and I have made a video tutorial about hot to add Global Search to your Moodle Course.

http://www.youtube.com/bYCvli6YQG4

Please review it and get back to me on any necessary edits. Thank you!
Įvertinimų vidurkis: -
Atsakymas į Kevin Xu

Re: GHOP- Review Global Search Video

Kevin Xu -
Sorry, wrong link above because it was still pending. Heres the real link:

Atsakymas į Kevin Xu

Helen Foster -
Core developers paveikslėlis Documentation writers paveikslėlis Moodle HQ paveikslėlis Particularly helpful Moodlers paveikslėlis Plugin developers paveikslėlis Testers paveikslėlis Translators paveikslėlis
Hi Kevin,

Thanks for your global search video. I'm sure it will be of help to admins new to Moodle. smile

I've added a link to your video in the Global Search set-up documentation.

Well done for successfully completing GHOP task 37. smile
Atsakymas į Helen Foster

Kevin Xu -
Thank you Helen!

I have also taken the feedback from Nicolas into consideration and made some minor changes. Here is the new updated video:

I have also fixed the link in the Global Search set-up documentation to keep it better updated as well.
Atsakymas į Kevin Xu

Helen Foster -
Core developers paveikslėlis Documentation writers paveikslėlis Moodle HQ paveikslėlis Particularly helpful Moodlers paveikslėlis Plugin developers paveikslėlis Testers paveikslėlis Translators paveikslėlis
Great work Kevin - thanks again! approve
Atsakymas į Helen Foster

Robert Brenstein -
This goes boyond Kevin's task but... Are the search box text and button label compatible with multilang filter? I mean the stuff we enter in the configuration of global search. This may be worth explicit mention in the documentation. I presume that the search function itself is language agnostic.