1.3 Upgrade problems

1.3 Upgrade problems

by john attwood -
Number of replies: 5

What do I do with this:

. Warning: print_recent_activity(/home/jkjel1/public_html/moodle/mod/attendance/lib.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/jkjel1/public_html/moodle/course/lib.php on line 608

Warning: print_recent_activity(): Failed opening '/home/jkjel1/public_html/moodle/mod/attendance/lib.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/jkjel1/public_html/moodle/course/lib.php on line 608

I tried pasting include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php' into line 608 front and back but either my syntax is wrong or I misunderstand the error message. I tried separating it from the line that is already in there with a semi;colon.

This comes up when I go to recent activity page

Help Please

John

Average of ratings: -
In reply to john attwood

Re: 1.3 Upgrade problems

by koen roggemans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Translators

Install or uninstall the attendance module (not in standard distribution)

see Faq: After an upgrade I get errors in the "recent activity" box

In reply to koen roggemans

by john attwood -

I downloaded the attendance module for 1.2 unzipped in in the mod directory and uninstalled an initiated a reinstall. I didn't do the language pack however does this matter.

Where do I find the 1.3 assignment module is this the problem I should have the 1.3 assignment module ?

In reply to john attwood

by Alvin Shaffer -

I am not sure if there is a 1.3 assignment module. Were you actively using the assignment module in Moodle 1.2?

In reply to Alvin Shaffer

by john attwood -

I'm not sure if I was using it or not. This all came about when I upgraded. I guess it might have been installed when I did my first install with fantastico but the upgrade to 1.3 I did manually.

I can't seem to get the message to go away. I'm going to try uninstalling the module and leaving it off. But I can't help but  thinking I might need it sometime later.

In reply to john attwood

by Martin Dougiamas -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Assignment and Attendance are two completely different modules ... you want to uninstall the Attendance module.