Label Problem in 1.3-Beta

Label Problem in 1.3-Beta

by Tranquil Earth -
Number of replies: 2

Hi,

I have just started using Labels throughout my Courses, which I think is a great little feature.

I have just set-up a Label with a Table ONLY in it.  But I can't get back in to edit it.  Even with Editing On, NONE of the editing tools are showing below it?

Can anyone help?

Kind Regards smile

Penny

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Tranquil Earth

Re: Label Problem in 1.3-Beta

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
what do you mean by a table?

have you tried just creating another label with something really simple (like "hello world") and seeing if that works?

I'm thinking that if you have entered an HTML table and made a mistake, you could well have messed up the page enough to lose the edit buttons - just a theory smile
In reply to Howard Miller

Re: Label Problem in 1.3-Beta

by Tranquil Earth -

Umm...... I guess I didn't explain myself well enough smile.

Yes, all other text Labels are working perfectly.

HTML Table is NOT.  All I did was insert a HTML Table with text in it, but no text above or below it and saved it.  I don't get any errors, and it does show on the Page.  But if I wish to go in and update this Table, like I was hoping I would be able to,  there are no editing tools available to me to do this.  There are editing tools for everything else (when editing is on).

I'm a bit lost with this one, don't know if it's a bug or anything?

Kind Regards,

Penny.