Can't see the responses

Can't see the responses

by Moris Polanco -
Number of replies: 7
Although four authenticated users have responded a choice, I, as an administrator, can not see the results. It says clearly "view 4 responses", but nothing is shown. When I try to download the responses, it only shows mine. ¿Any idea on how to solve this problem?

Moris
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Moris Polanco

Re: Can't see the responses

by Felipe vera -

Hi

I have the same problem, has found the solution. ?

Felipe

In reply to Felipe vera

by Moris Polanco -
Hello Felipe.

I think that the problem was that I was creating the choice in the front section, where I was the only participant. When I created one in a course, everything worked out fine.

Moris

by Joanne Pikulski -
Hi, sorry, I know you were talking about this a long time ago, but is it possible to move something from the front page into a course? We have about 17 responses to a choice on the front page but even though I am an administrator I can't see any of them! I dont want to start a new one as lots of people have responded already!
In reply to Joanne Pikulski

by Dan Marsden -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
if it's the issue I think it is, shifting the choice wouldn't help - you need to upgrade your moodle install to a newer version of 1.9stabel

the easiest way to shift a choice, would be to take a backup of the frontpage. (in the admin block ->frontpage -> backup frontpage)

then restore that file into a new course, or existing course.

but - as mentioned, I don't think that will fix it for you. - you should upgrade.

thanks,

smile

Dan

by Dan Marsden -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi Moris,

there were a few bugs in the choice related to this, - if you update your  install to the latest version of Moodle, it should fix this up for you!

thanks,

smile

Dan

In reply to Dan Marsden

by Felipe vera -
Hello
You know if you can upgrade the module choice only, or necessarily have to upgrade all moodle. 
thanks
Felipe
In reply to Felipe vera

by Dan Marsden -

Hi Felipe,

the recommended option would be to upgrade your whole moodle site to the latest 1.9stable as there are a range of improvements/fixes that have been made..

If you are running 1.9 (not beta) then you should just be able to upgrade the choice module with a copy of the mod/choice directory from the latest 1.9stable.

If you are running a beta version or Moodle 1.8 you will need to do a full upgrade.

smile

Dan