testing new Question Engine for Moodle 1.9

testing new Question Engine for Moodle 1.9

by Jamie Pratt -
Number of replies: 5
Seems that most of the bugs have been zapped from the Moodle 1.9 Question engine. And the documentation is pretty much done.

But it would be great if people could do some more in depth testing of the engine on different set ups and report any bugs. Particularly it would be nice if people could check :

Perhaps turn debugging up to the highest setting and please report any notices as well as fatal errors.

I've done quite a lot of testing but wider testing would probably turn up some more bugs that it would be good to iron out as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Jamie
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Jamie Pratt

Re: testing new Question Engine for Moodle 1.9

by Lynn Daley -
Jamie,

I posted MDL-11106 to the tracker earlier today - not sure if it is me or a bug!

Lynn
In reply to Lynn Daley

by Howard Miller -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
You must mean...

http://tracker.moodle.org/browse/MDL-11106

...although I can't work out why your link doesn't work (for me at least)
In reply to Howard Miller

by Lynn Daley -
Sorry, it doesn't work for me either. Thought I'd checked it.

It must be the / at the end of the link I presume.
In reply to Lynn Daley

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
By the way, maybe people don't realize this, but if you just write a bug reference as plain text in a message on these forums, its URL address will be automatically added (no need to click on the Insert Web Link button in the HTML editor).
Joseph
In reply to Jamie Pratt

by Tony Gardner-Medwin -
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
I think it must be a bug that when I edit a random Q and set a chosen category to one of my core categories, it resets this to the course default category when I save changes.