Correct answer feedback displaying for incorrect answers

Correct answer feedback displaying for incorrect answers

by Matt Lingard -
Number of replies: 1
I'm having a problem with overall feedback in MCQs and I'm not sure if it's a bug or a setting I have wrong. We are running 1.8.2.

I'm using the Overall Feedback options "For any correct answer" & "For any incorrect answer".

If I preview the individual question it works as i would expect. But if I add the question to a quiz and preview the quiz then the "For any correct answer" feedback is ALWAYS shown no matter what answer I choose.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
Cheers
Matt
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Matt Lingard

Re: Correct answer feedback displaying for incorrect answers

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hi Matt,
I'm not seeing this behaviour on my moodle 1.8.2 install. Is this MCQ question set to have multiple correct answers or only one? Is the problematic question alone one one quiz page or do you have several questions? Is your quiz set as Adaptative mode=yes? Are you having the problem with all of your MCQ questions in onen quiz or only one or a few?
Could you post just one sample MCQ question giving this behavior, either here or post it to me (for confidentiality's sake)?
Joseph