Previous button in lesson module

Previous button in lesson module

by Shahrzad Aziminia -
Number of replies: 3

Hi
how can I let my users to access to the previous page in one lesson, be cause they must be able to access to all the page in one certain lesson

thanks,
shahrzad

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Shahrzad Aziminia

Re: Previous button in lesson module

by Michael Penney -
Hi shahrzad

You create that manually, create a jump in branch table 2 that links back to branch table 1 (using the latest version from the mods download).

If you wanted to create links to all pages on a particular page like a table of contents, create a branch table with buttons that linke to all the pages, then create a link on the other pages back to this branch.

By the way, in a few days we have some new code for lesson that has an automated previous link, like the next link. We're also working up a 'slide show mode' with a configurable size for the screen (ie 640x480), with bg color and bg image that can be customized, and in this mode the buttons will line up horizontally.

We have most of this done, we have a few more things to polish up and then we'll post a link to download the code here for folks who want to try it out.

Michael
In reply to Michael Penney

by Jonny McCullagh -
I am also interested in a Previous/Back button for each page of the Lesson as my people try to use the Bach button in the browser to go back and check things in previous lesson pages. In IE the Back button results in a 'Page Expired' error so having a previous and next button rather than the single continue button would be useful.
Have you got any further with your new lesson code? I am a willing tester!
In reply to Michael Penney

by John Simpson -

My students are also asking for a Previous button in the lesson module. Any word on when it will be ready?

Thanks,

John