What about hotpot in 1.9?

What about hotpot in 1.9?

von Ralf Hilgenstock -
Anzahl Antworten: 3
Nutzerbild von Core developers Nutzerbild von Particularly helpful Moodlers Nutzerbild von Translators
In the actual developer package of Moodle 1.9 the hotpot module is not included. Any reasons?
Als Antwort auf Ralf Hilgenstock

Re: What about hotpot in 1.9?

von Joseph Rézeau -
Nutzerbild von Core developers Nutzerbild von Particularly helpful Moodlers Nutzerbild von Plugin developers Nutzerbild von Testers Nutzerbild von Translators
I use CVS to download and regularly update all my Moodle versions, and the HotPot module is indeed available in the 1.9 (dev) version. As with all previous Moodle versions, however, it is hidden by default and one has to go to Administration Modules Activities to enable it.
Joseph
Als Antwort auf Joseph Rézeau

von Ralf Hilgenstock -
Nutzerbild von Core developers Nutzerbild von Particularly helpful Moodlers Nutzerbild von Translators
Hi Joseph,

maybe, but in the downloadpackage its not included. The folder moodle/mod/hotpot is not there. I just tried it again.

I will write a bug tracker message.

Als Antwort auf Ralf Hilgenstock

von Gordon Bateson -
Nutzerbild von Core developers Nutzerbild von Peer reviewers Nutzerbild von Plugin developers
Gosh! Well spotted Ralf and thanks for reporting it on the tracker.

Like Joseph, I have always used CVS to download the development branch of Moodle, so I had not noticed this before.

I am pleased to report that Martin D. has modified the scripts which generate the downloadable files on the Moodle downloads page, and hotpot is now available in the "Latest Development Build" - FYI it was always available in the files for "stable" releases.

all the best
Gordon