What about hotpot in 1.9?

What about hotpot in 1.9?

by Ralf Hilgenstock -
Number of replies: 3
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Translators
In the actual developer package of Moodle 1.9 the hotpot module is not included. Any reasons?
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Ralf Hilgenstock

Re: What about hotpot in 1.9?

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
I use CVS to download and regularly update all my Moodle versions, and the HotPot module is indeed available in the 1.9 (dev) version. As with all previous Moodle versions, however, it is hidden by default and one has to go to Administration Modules Activities to enable it.
Joseph
In reply to Joseph Rézeau

by Ralf Hilgenstock -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Translators
Hi Joseph,

maybe, but in the downloadpackage its not included. The folder moodle/mod/hotpot is not there. I just tried it again.

I will write a bug tracker message.

In reply to Ralf Hilgenstock

by Gordon Bateson -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
Gosh! Well spotted Ralf and thanks for reporting it on the tracker.

Like Joseph, I have always used CVS to download the development branch of Moodle, so I had not noticed this before.

I am pleased to report that Martin D. has modified the scripts which generate the downloadable files on the Moodle downloads page, and hotpot is now available in the "Latest Development Build" - FYI it was always available in the files for "stable" releases.

all the best
Gordon