add link on enrollment page

add link on enrollment page

by David Cogg -
Number of replies: 4

Hi,

I need help, I am trying to add a link on the enrolment page (this is the page where you can choose paypal, or enter an enrolment key etc). Where would I add the code to put a link on the page (it will consist of a link to goto another site for an alternate way to pay)?

Thanks

Dave

Average of ratings: -
In reply to David Cogg

Re: add link on enrollment page

by David Cogg -

anyone have any ideas? Just need the location of where I could add the link..

thanks

Dave

In reply to David Cogg

by Iñaki Arenaza -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
I think this is inside the enrolment plugin code. Each interactive enrolment plugin 'prints' it own entry page, so you should modify the one you set up as the default interactive enrolment plugin.

These files are under .../moodle/enrol/*/enrol.php

Saludos. Iñaki.
In reply to Iñaki Arenaza

by David Cogg -

Hi Inaki,

Thanks for your reply, I tried that method and it adds it to the same box, is there a way to have it in its own box? (table) as a separate way of enrolling into a course on its own.

Thanks

Dave

In reply to David Cogg

by Iñaki Arenaza -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
Sureley there is. But I suspect that involves modifying more code (and carrying those modifications across upgrades).

You just need to find the place where the enrolment plugin is called to print its box, and add whatever you need after the call. I don't know the real place, but I'd bet it's either in lib/moodlelib.php or lib/weblib.php.

Saludos. Iñaki.