Updated Croatian language pack is coming soon...

Updated Croatian language pack is coming soon...

by Jasmin Klindzic -
Number of replies: 4
Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
For all those people who have been patiently waiting, I am very pleased to announce that the updated Croatian language pack (UTF-8, Moodle v1.8) will be available in 20 or so days. The translation team has grown from two-man-show to dozen-or-so translators, so the translation quality should certainly improve. big grin

Thanks for your patience! wink

Cheers,
Jasmin Klindzic
Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
Zagreb, Croatia
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Jasmin Klindzic

Re: Updated Croatian language pack is coming soon...

by Miljenko Hajdarovic -
Novi sam u Moodle-u ali me nervira sto ne mogu naci kako ukloniti "de" iz datuma na naslovnici. Sajt je www.e-skola.povijes.net
In reply to Miljenko Hajdarovic

by Miljenko Hajdarovic -
Ok, problem je sreden...

by Miljenko Hajdarovic -
Zaboravio sam prije pojasniti kako maknuti "de" iz prijevoda datuma: http://spuzva.net/2008/07/29/moodle-problem-sa-hrvatskim-datumom/

by David Mudrák -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Miljenko,

let me remind you this forum language is English. In order to participate in other languages, please check the moodle.org course category Community Discussion (in other languages)
Thank you for respecting this policy which prevents Using Moodle from becoming new Babylon.