by Bug Catcher -
Number of replies: 3
WANTED: New Feedback Question Format

There is one wish-list that I would like to see in the next version of Feedback module. A feedback question that have unique answers for each question. Let me explain further.... suppose a feedback has 3 questions - Q1, Q2 and Q3. So, there will be at least 3 answers - A1, A2 and A3 (and so on)

If the student select A1 as the answer for Q1, then the student should NOT be allowed to select A1 for Q2 or Q3. Same goes for A2 and A3. (Each answer can only be displayed ONCE in a question AND there should be more answers than question or else there will be questions without answers).

Do hope to see such features in the Feedback module and Andreas' comments about this.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Bug Catcher

Re: Feedback: New Feedback Question Format

by Timothy Takemoto -
This seems to be possible in the Questionnaire module
http://moodle.org/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=71966
In reply to Timothy Takemoto

Re: Feedback: New Feedback Question Format

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hi Timothy,

Bug Catcher is certainly aware of this possibility in the Questionnaire module, since he specifically asked for this question type last May and I took the time to answer his wish and to make this possibility available in the Questionnaire module (see the discussion linked in your post).

Also, our friend Bug Catcher has repeatedly been asking for this feature to be made avaialble in the Feedback module in his posts dated Thursday, 24 May 2007, 12:15 PM, Thursday, 21 June 2007, 03:50 AM, Tuesday, 10 July 2007, 03:26.

I do hope moodle users realize that most of the moodle modules & plugins are created and maintained by people who are doing this as voluntary work, on top of their normal job, are sometimes "amateur programers" (like myself), do their best to answer users' wish-lists, cannot be expected to create new features at the snapping of one's fingers and are only expecting the (occasional) users' expression of gratitude as way of payment for their efforts.wink

Joseph