by Bug Catcher -
Number of replies: 2

System Setting: Moodle 1.7.2

Here is what happen
[1] Feedback is created in Main Menu and mapped to course C1 and C2.
[2] Each course has the feedback block activiated.
[3] The Main Menu is set to hidden mode so that student cannot go to feedback using Main Menu
[4] Now, when a student from course C1 login and select course C1.
[5] Student click Feedback inside the feedback block in course C1.
[6] There is an error after step [5]. The error is 'Course Module ID was incorrect'
(Under the view.php ~ the courseid of C1 is 7 which is reflected correctly)

Was wondering what else is causing the problem. Is it the view.php statement problem on (! $cm = get_coursemodule_from_id('feedback', $id))
or the lib.php which is included inside the view.php.

Thanks in advance for any help posted in here.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Bug Catcher

Re: Feedback: Some Bug [Course Module ID was incorrect]

by Andreas Grabs -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Translators
Hi,

if you have downloaded the latest version you have to copy the activity feedback and the block feedback to the right places. The current version of the block feedback is 2007050302. You can find it under Site Administration -> Modules -> Blocks.

Andreas
In reply to Andreas Grabs

Re: Feedback: Some Bug [Course Module ID was incorrect]

by Bug Catcher -
Thanks Andreas!

Thanks for letting me know of the latest block version which is 2007050302 cause when I went to check my server, I notice that I have the 2007050301 version. So "Stupid" of me for not update the block but just the activity feedback. Thanks for your patience and your effort in creating such a wonderful feedback module.

But there is one wish-list that I would like to see in the next version of Feedback module. A feedback question that have unique answers for each question. Let me explain further.... suppose a feedback has 3 questions - Q1, Q2 and Q3. So, there will be at least 3 answers - A1, A2 and A3 (and so on)

If the student select A1 as the answer for Q1, then the student should NOT be allowed to select A1 for Q2 or Q3. Same goes for A2 and A3. (Each answer can only be displayed ONCE in a question AND there should be more answers than question or else there will be questions without answers).

Do hope to see such features in the Feedback module and your comments about this. (Can see my other post on Feedback: New Feedback Question Format for details too) Good Luck in creating such feedback question!