Trouble With Chat Module

Trouble With Chat Module

by scott waldman -
Number of replies: 1

It seems that after installing the third party block for messaging control my chat module was messed up. I deleted the messaging control block because I wasn't happy with the way it worked. Subsequently my chat feature has debunked. I can begin to create the activity but when I click create i recive the following message:

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: in /homepages/19/d193738860/htdocs/testmoodle/lib/pagelib.php on line 67

I am wondering if there is a fix or should I unistall chat and reinstall it? What would be the process for a reinstall?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to scott waldman

Re: Trouble With Chat Module

by scott waldman -

I uninstalled it and reinstalled it. I still get the same error. On the same server I am running a second moodle install and the chat works. It seems it is a problem someting after I installed and uninstalled the third party Message System Restrictions Settings block. This block didn't work properly. I uninstalled it and I found out that my chat doesn't work. Any help would be appreciated. The message I recieve is

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: in /homepages/19/d193738860/htdocs/testmoodle/lib/pagelib.php on line 67