Registration Button Not Removed

Registration Button Not Removed

by Rodney Spaulding -
Number of replies: 4

I have registered my site but still the registration button is still present.  How can I remove the button?

Moodle 1.8 (2007021501)

Rodney

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Rodney Spaulding

Re: Registration Button Not Removed

by Martin Dougiamas -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
It's pretty tucked away (on the notifications page) ... is it really a problem?

by Just H -
Hi Rodney, not sure if the same deal but I was suprised to find it pop up again on my site at the weekend after an update.

Registered again and it said my details where updated so I assumed it was just new functionality (i.e. ask you to register again after a set time to ensure Moodle stats are up to date). Must admit I didn't look at the docs or anything to see if my assumption was correct smile
In reply to Just H

by Rodney Spaulding -

Yes Harry,

I have been unable to get rid of the registration button since moving to 1.8 so not sure what that is.  Even after updating registration, it is still there.

Rodney

by Just H -
Hi Rodney

Hmmmm, guess I'll find out myself when I upgrade at the weekend smile (still running 1.6+ at the moment).

Perhaps you should add it to Tracker as a bug (not a major killer but still ...), that way, may be fixed by the time I upgrade smile

Regards
Harry